Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nice Guys

So here is a hilarous thought.

All my life, guys that were "nice" to me, I wasn't attracted to? I mean, that means I have serious issues. No it's true. I do, but I am working on it.


Now when a guy or girl gives me a compliment....I feel either it's insincere or like I want to run. It's sooo strange. I feel like it's the oddest thing someone is vocally telling me I am smart, or pretty, or witty or fun.


I guess this happens when you've been with someone that just doesn't pay you compliments and mostly nags at your bad habits.


So the next time someone pays you a compliment, that is the way it should be. People should love you and want to be nice to you. If they aren't, that is not normal. And nooo.....playing a game with them won't make them say a compliment. So stop fishing. Stop working for it. Be around people that like you, and openly share it.

Now time for me to take that advice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment