Monday, September 20, 2010

Risks

Let's be honest.

We all take some sort of risks. And we think we know what we have to lose or gain.

So what happens when you have nothing to lose? You will either stand still or take the biggest risks of your life.

Personally, I can't stand still. I can't stand people who do. Either move back, forward or somewhere just move.

So I am risk taker. I mess up. I fall. I make mistakes. But I think it's the only way I have learned. It's the only way I have become who I am. So people who haven't changed lately, I think they are just standing still.

My risks lately have included all aspects of my life....and every way I do things. I will say so far, I feel like I have made small mistakes but overall feel great about moving in a new direction. It's exciting to have a new direction, you have to be open to the possibilites. You have to be ready to change. It's a risk.

So far I have gone on interviews, emailed CEO's for meet and greets, moved to a new apt I have no idea if I can afford, change my hair, joined a kickball team, met 1,000 new people, travelled more this summer than I ever have, threw myself into being a aunt, and changed my daily routines.

Is it's not a "new me" and not easy. But it's me growing....a risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment